– Writing in caps lock that Cristiano Ronaldo is better doesn’t make him better. I too can invoke <h1> <h2> tags but choose not to.
– Lionel Messi does not belong to this planetary system. He must reside on the star Alpha Centauri, closest star to our solar system.
– If Cristiano Ronaldo, or you and the contents of your head were self emitting diodes, that would take 4.37 light years to get there. Yes travelling at the speed of light, 4.37 years to get there. That place where Messi is.
– On the way you will both meet Xavi and Iniesta, in what order I do not know.
– Unless Barcelona loses the Liga, Messi will win the Ballon d’Or again.
– Only light and Messi’s shot could sneak past that narrow gap with that pace for the first goal, hence validating my theory.
– Barcelona, if they do not fix their defense will not win the Champions League. Puyol, like his hair is all over the place. Pique, maybe owing to new acquired experience is always on the floor.
– Before Mario Balotelli dances arm in arm with Robinho, they have to remember there is another leg. They can still dance, but in a trendy Milanese club while Barca walks into a quarterfinal clash.
– Bacelona play the most aesthetic football in the world. Period. I know aesthetics doesn’t matter in the score line, but it is still a team I don’t mind watching lose.
– If I were you, you’d buy the Messi t-shirt I am wearing. (Disclaimer: I sell them, and I am proud.)